Color in your weekly plan sheet/calendar with the coordinating colors to plan your week! Snap a picture of it and text it to Shena every week by Sunday Noon.
ISO Legal secretary to work for exclusive, private, Solo Practitioner Virginia boutique law office and perform secretarial tasks that are specific to the General Practice legal field. Duties include writing legal documents, motions, subpoenas, etc., conducting research ad reading legal articles, and more, as well as standard secretarial duties, that might include, returning phone calls, setting up meeting, file management and responding to emails. Will occasionally attend court with the lawyer. Will train the right person. 10-15 hours per week. $10-20 per hour. Pay commensurate with experience. Send resume to email@example.com
* All hired CAPO Special Teams Members are independent contractors.
* All hired CAPO Special Teams Members are paid hourly for assigned projects ranging from at $10 - $250 per hour.
* Promotions are available that qualifies CAPO Special Team Members for bonuses and perks.
* Internships are available for college credit and mentor opportunities.
* All hired CAPO Special Teams Members are required to purchase their own supplies/tools required for their designated work team. (These items are tax deductible and are available at the CAPO/MUS discounted rate).
* All training is personally scheduled to fit individualized, personal schedules.
* Fill out the application below to begin your journey in becoming #CAPOMade
* Travel is optional.
* CURRENT JOB OPENINGS ARE POSTED BELOW
Love planning events and parties? Miss United States Pageant is now accepting applications or local preliminary pageant director licensees. Responsibilities include: Recruiting, contestant development, accounting responsibilities with respect to contestant entry fees, local pageant budget. Develop relationships with other local directors to foster teamwork, standardization and collaboration in alignment with the state and national office. Additional responsibilities include to develop an attractive prize package for local winners, inclusive of local sponsor contributions, manage local pageant social media accounts, press and media releases, assisting contestants transition to the state pageant and work closely with the state pageant office in meeting local pageant operation goals. 1-2 years event/party planning experience required. Training available. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on button below to fill out application. (Button is at the top of the page on mobile apps.
Copyright 2017 © Capital Area Pageant Organization, The Dixon Mason Group and Legal for Less - proud producers of the LMPT VIRGINIA UNITED STATES PAGEANT, MRS. VIRGINIA, YOUNG MISS VIRGINIA and MISS VIRGINIA UNITED STATES PAGEANT | All Rights reserved