Copyright © 2010 Dixon Mason Group All Rights Reserved.
Eligibility Requirements As of January 1, 2017
MRS. UNITED STATES RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Entrant must be married and living with her husband, at least 21 years of age, natural born female, and be of good moral character.
MS. WOMAN UNITED STATES RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Currently Unmarried. May have been previously married, or had a child, or both, or never been married or never had a child. Is a natural born female who is not currently pregnant.
• Entrant must be a U.S. Citizen and live, work, own property, or be from the State of VA, WVA, MD, PA
• Entrant agrees that the decisions of the judges are final.
• The Entrant agrees to attend and compete in this year’s Mrs. United States National pageant if selected the winner of her state, and further agrees to abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant.
• The term Entrant is defined as a naturally born female meeting the criteria outlined in the rules and regulations.
• Completed forms should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org